Oxygen Carts - AOE1622
Three-Bottle Aircraft Oxygen System Service Cart
Please call us at 877.634.4744 for pricing.
The three-bottle Aircraft Oxygen Service Cart System PN AOE1622 comes complete with a booster and regulator system, and is designed for remote (ramp) and/or in-hangar use. This cart uses N2 to drive the O2 booster, or shop air if used in hangar (100 psi input). The tilting bottle rack allows for easy loading and unloading of bottles. The 5th-wheel steering provides optimal in-hangar maneuverability by hand, while the heavy-duty running gear and towbar allow for unlimited vehicle towing across the ramp or airfield.
- Powder-coated tilting 3-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and combination charge adapter (will fit either of the two standard aircraft connectors)
- 1-bottle nitrogen low pressure regulator with booster and bottle lines (photo shows cart without nitrogen regulator - required for remote booster operation)
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottles.
- Simple, ergonomic design
- Positive bottle lock system
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires with locking towbar brake
- Heavy duty, powder-coated steel frame
- Upright loading position; 45-degree servicing position
- Built-in hose racks and lift handles (both sides)
- Built-in regulator mounting manifold and booster bracket
- Complete safety & operation decal kit, complies with strict EU regulations
- This unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas) which connects to the standard N America CGA K-bottle. Customers outside N America should provide their local gas cylinder connector information so we can provide the proper connector.
- Physical: 96" L x 48" W x 45" H (244 x 122 x 115 cm)
- Crated: 98" L x 50" W x 49" H (249 x 127 X 125 cm)
- Physical: 600 lbs (273 kg)
- Crated: 725 lbs (330 kg)