Oxygen Carts - AOE1619
Two-bottle Tilting/Towable Oxygen Service Cart System
Please call us at 877.634.4744 for pricing.
The two-bottle Tilting/Towable Oxygen Service Cart System PN AOE1619 is designed for in-hangar boosting. It is a compact-size, low-profile, booster-capable cart. The bottles load vertically, making loading and unloading a single person job. The indexed locking platform allows bottles to lock in multiple positions depending on application. The pneumatic tires and front swivel casters (casters do not contact ground while towing) allow for easy maneuverability by hand as well as providing superior stability while towing.
The unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas) and comes with a connector for the standard North American CGA valve on transfill cylinders. Other countries please advise the valve type of your own countries transfill cylinders so we can send the correct connector.:
- Powder-coated tilting 2-bottle cart with heavy-duty casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and adapter
- Hose kit for connecting booster, regulator, and bottles.
- oxygen booster requires shop air or external nitrogen source for operation (100psi).
- This item requires crating (crating charge included in price) Adjustable hitch heights for simple & easy towing
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (33-inches/84cm) can pass through doorway
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Very low profile for easy aircraft servicing
- Multiple locking positions
- Protective cabinet for booster & regulators
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
Physical: 76" L x 33" W x 48" H
Crated: 79" L x 49" W x 49" H
Physical: 513 lbs (233 kg)
Crated: 840 lbs (381 kg)