Oxygen Carts - AOE1620
Two-Cylinder Tilting Towable
Aircraft Oxygen System Service Cart
Please call us at 877.634.4744 for pricing.
The two-cylinder tilting towable Aircraft Oxygen System Service Cart PN AOE1620 is designed for remote/ramp and/or in-hangar boosting, and comes complete with a booster and regulator system. It is compact in size, and low-profile. The bottles load vertically, making loading and unloading a single person job. The indexed locking platform allows bottles to lock in multiple positions depending on application. The pneumatic tires and front swivel casters (casters do not contact ground while towing) allow for easy maneuverability by hand as well as providing superior stability while towing. This unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas). A Standard CGA connector for North American cylinders is provided; out of country customers need to advise if their country’s transfill leased cylinders require a different connector.
- Powder-coated tilting 2-bottle cart with heavy-duty casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 1-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and adapter
- 1-bottle low pressure nitrogen regulator & hardware for running O2 booster (required)
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles.
- Adjustable hitch heights for simple & easy towing
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (33-inches/84cm) can pass through doorway
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Very low profile for easy aircraft servicing
- Multiple locking positions
- Protective cabinet for booster & regulators
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
Physical: 76" L x 33" W x 41" H
Crated: 79" L x 49" W x 49" H
Physical: 513 lbs (233 kg)
Crated: 840 lbs (381 kg)
Note: This item requires crating (crating charge included in price)