Oxygen Carts - AOE1628
Four-Bottle Aircraft Oxygen System Service Cart
Please call us at 877.634.4744 for pricing.
Our AOE1628 four-bottle aircraft oxygen system service cart comes complete with a booster and regulator for remote (ramp) or in-hangar boosting. The unit uses N2 to drive the O2 booster, or shop air if used in-hangar (100 psi). The 5th-wheel steering provides optimal in-hangar maneuverability by hand, while the heavy-duty running gear and towbar allow for unlimited vehicle towing across the ramp or airfield.
FEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Powder-coated 4-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 3-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and combination charge adapter (will fit either of the two standard aircraft connectors)
- 1-bottle nitrogen low pressure regulator with booster and bottle lines
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottle
- Positive bottle lock system
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires with locking tow bar brake
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frame with horizontal bottle loading
- Built-in hose racks and lift handles (both sides)
- Built-in regulator mounting manifold and booster bracket
- Complete safety & operation decal kit, complies with strict EU regulations
[Compares to Tronair 4 bottle oxygen cart, part number 20-4505-7000, 20-4504-7000, 20-4509-7000, 20-4515-9000. ]
This unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas which would be leased from your local gas company and replaced when empty) These units come with the standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide your local gas cylinder connection information so we provide you with the proper connector.
Physical: 96" L x 48" W x 45" H (244 x 122 x 115 cm)
Crated: 98" L x 50" W x 49" H (249 x 127 X 125 cm)
Physical: 600 lbs (273 kg)
Crated: 725 lbs (330 kg)