Oxygen Carts - AOE1626
Four-Bottle Aircraft Oxygen System Service Cart
Please call us at 877.634.4744 for pricing.
The Four-Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Service Cart System PN AOE1626 comes complete with a booster and regulator system, and is designed for in-hangar boosting. The unit uses shop air (100 psi) to drive the booster. The 5th-wheel steering provides optimal in-hangar maneuverability by hand, while the heavy-duty running gear and towbar allow for unlimited vehicle towing across the ramp or airfield.
- Powder-coated 4-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 4-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and combination charge adapter (will fit either of the two standard aircraft connectors)
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottles.
- Compares to Tronair 4 bottle oxygen cart, part number 20-4505-7000, 20-4504-7000, 20-4509-7000, 20-4515-9000. Positive bottle lock system
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires with locking towbar brake
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frame with horizontal bottle loading
- Built-in hose racks and lift handles (both sides)
- Built-in regulator mounting manifold and booster bracket
- Complete safety & operation decal kit, complies with strict EU regulations
This unit includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas) with connectors to fit North American K-bottles. Other countries please advise which K-bottle connectors you might need.
Physical: 96" L x 48" W x 45" H (244 x 122 x 115 cm)
Crated: 98" L x 50" W x 49" H (249 x 127 X 125 cm)
Physical: 600 lbs (273 kg)Crated: 725 lbs (330 kg)